I love helping people discover ways to create and maintain true happiness and fulfillment in their lives by collecting and sharing some of the most inspiring and supportive resources, tools and tips that I can find- all of which I happily apply in my own life.
My training and certifications are as follows:
Certified Health and Wellness Coach through Wellcoaches
Certified Holistic Health Counselor through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
Why do I do it?
Because I too face personal challenges with anxiety, fear and self-doubt. But I have discovered tools and resources that allow me to face these challenges as they show up, overcome them and thrive. And I would like to help you to do the same.
If you believe in yourself, anything can happen.
Sometimes, though, you need someone else to believe in you first.
And that person is me.
I hope you find some inspiration and motivation on these pages
that help you to overcome and thrive.
If at some point you feel that some personal, one-on-one coaching would be of interest to you, I do offer custom one-on-one programs on a limited basis.
You can learn more about my approach here.
If you ever have a question or comment that you would like to share with me,
you can do so here.
And just for fun…
10 Random Things About Me
1. I was born in Weehawken, New Jersey
2. My parents are both from Cuba ( I have never been )
3. I spent nearly four years of my life living in a (9×5 mile) country called
Jersey (in the Channel Islands)
4. I once worked on a cruise ship for six months as a Paramount Performer
(Singing and Dancing)
5. I once played an airline attendant on “One Life To Live”
6. I wish I could leave my Christmas tree up, decorated and lit all year long
(hubby says no)
7. I don’t ride roller coasters
8. I love to sing and record covers of songs at home and share them
9. I actually enjoy washing dishes
10. I think I’m really good at taking self-portrait pics and tend to do it all the time.
The pictures on this page (other than the selfie above) were taken
by the lovely Monika Baster.