Work with Bea
What is coaching…
“Coaching is a very special partnership that builds and facilitates growth,
self-awareness and positive changes in your life through non-judgmental
conversation, exploration and reflection – leading to increased confidence in your
capabilities for creating and maintaining desired changes as well as a sense of
excitement and hope for what you think is possible for yourself.”
– Beatriz Abella
- I believe that all of my clients are capable, intelligent and resilient.
- I am here to help you see what is already there inside you – wanting to be set free.
- Rather than telling you what to do, I encourage you and support you to discover, and use what you already know and want to be doing for yourself – because you know better than anyone else what you need, what you want, and what does and does not work for you.
- My goal is to help you get to the bottom of what is holding you back and guide you in working through and beyond those personal roadblocks so that you can create and implement personal wellness plans – because the process of creating positive change that last is something I want you to know and use long after our work together is done.
- And if ever you need to touch base and reconnect with me along your journey, to feel supported, gain clarity, and work through internal and external obstacles – I am here.
What happens in my sessions…
- You will have my undivided attention as I listen to you, without judgment.
- I will strive to understand you better and support you by asking you questions and exploring your top priorities and concerns.
- I will share with you any patterns, fears, strengths and opportunities that I notice in you and that I feel you may have overlooked.
- I will help you to start becoming aware of where and how you are holding yourself back and work with you to create strategies and shifts in perception that will support you in overcoming those obstacles once and for all.
- I will also work with you on getting really clear about what you want and help you to develop your very own Life Map, which is a plan of action that is unique to you, taking into account your specific needs, strengths and desires.
In what ways can you benefit from working with me…
- Learn how to Close the Gap between where you are and where you want to be in your life
- Feel safe and comfortable in our judgment-free coaching space
- Learn to explore, and discover your strengths and dreams
- Identify challenges and brainstorm strategies
- Co-create custom-made Life Maps and plans
- Overcome and release patterns and beliefs that keep you from your fullest and brightest self
- Receive one-on-one personal attention and guidance
- Learn to support yourself through successes and challenges
- Build and maintain motivation
- Increase your confidence and self-awareness
- Receive and co-create personalized tips and resources that are unique to you and your goals and priorities
- Feel continued support via email between coaching sessions
- Learn how to make and receive honest reflections and observations about your life, patterns and behaviors
- Learn how to hold yourself accountable
- Learn how to stay on track with your goals and priorities
- Feel both challenged and supported in stepping outside of your comfort zone and trying new things – because that’s when breakthroughs happen
You are my ideal client if…
- You are ready to take responsibility for your life and start making positive changes to improve your health, wellness, happiness and quality of life.
- You want to feel good about yourself and the choices you make.
- You know that there is no magic pill or trick to good health and happiness and you are ready to commit and do the work because you are worth it.
- You want lasting change rather than another fleeting quick-fix.
- You are tired of struggling with change and know that if you only had someone to believe in you, support you and guide you – you could do it.
How to get started…
Submit your details below to schedule a free initial phone consultation where we will discuss your concerns, priorities and options for coaching. Please type “coaching” in the subject line.